Blk. 16 lot. 26 Clements, Maniki, Kapalong Davao Violeto B. Agyam, Pastor
A memorial to Pastor Lito will be posted here in the near future.
I am a Native Tribal Debabawon Tribe growing in the jungle when I was a child. We are not a Christian family. We had pagan people believing the god of the river and the god of the trees, god in the sky and god in the rock. But we didnít know the True God until God sent a missionary in our place in the jungle area of Minadanao, Philippines. They taught about Life of Jesus who is the Son of the Living God. Our eyes started to open to the way of having life and salvation of our life with my family and all of our clan having been saved because the missionary of that time having served the Only True God as pastor in our owned place and a missionary of all tribes in Mindanao, Philippines.
STATEMENT OF MINISTRY PURPOSE:
The purpose as being Pastor and Missionary of my own tribe and to all tribes in Mindanao Philippines, is to serve and preach the gospel to my people for the salvation of their souls like me.
MINISTRIES AND OUTREACHES:
AREAS OF SPECIAL ANOINTING:
Mission and Church planting and healing and some of leadership.
1. The Bible is the inspired, infallible and revealed Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12.
2. There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. All are co-equal. Matthew 28:19; Mark 12:29; 1 John 5:7.
3. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth. His sinless life, His vicarious atoning death, bodily resurrection and ascension. Isaiah 7:14; Luke 24:51; Acts 1:9; Romans 4:25; 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3,4.
4. Salvation is through the Blood of Jesus Christ.
(a) Manís only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross Jesus Christ became sin, sickness and disease providing salvation, deliverance and healing for all mankind. Psalms 103:1-5. This salvation comes by believing in your heart that God has raised Jesus from the dead and confessing with your mouth Jesus as Lord. Romans 3:23, 24; 10:8-10; Eph 2:8,9.
(b) The inward evidence to believers is a direct witness of the spirit. Rom. 8:16. The outward evidence to all is a life of true holiness and love. John 13:35; 1 John 3:23.
(c) Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works, however our works are evidence of our faith and will determine our rewards in eternity. Acts 16:3; Romans 10:9, 10; 14:10-12; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Ephesians 2:8, 9; Titus 3:5-7; James 2:18.
5. Water baptism by immersion which is believerís identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. It is a command of our Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:15-20; Romans 6:1-11.
6. The celebration of the Lordís Supper, by eating of the bread and drinking of the cup as remembrance of Jesus. 2 Corinthians 11:23-30.
7. The Baptism with the Holy Spirit with initial evidence of speaking with other tongues. With this comes endowment of power for life and service. This experience is distinct from and separate to the experience of the new birth. Acts 1:8; 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:2-6. It is still available today. The gifts of the Holy Spirit are supernatural abilities given by the Holy Spirit to believers so as to minister effectively and miraculously. 1 Cor 12.
8. The believer is sanctified, set apart and consecrated to the Lord. As a result we should walk in all holiness and faithfulness to the Lord Himself. 1 Corinthians 1:30; Galatians 5: 16; Ephesians 5:26; 1 Thessalonians 2:23.
9. The True Church is not merely and organization, but a fellowship (Body of Christ) with a mission to evangelize the world. Matthew 28:18-20; Ephesians 5:30; Mark 16:15-20. The five-fold ministry established by God and called of God as gifts to the Body of Christ to perfect the saints, to edify the Body and the Work of Ministry. Ephesians. 4:1-14. All believers are called to fulfill the Great Commission.
10. End time events:
(a) The Rapture (the catching away) of Believers from the Earth to Heaven. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
(b) The Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Luke 21:27; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:1; Revelations 19:10-16.
11. Heaven and Hell and the Final Judgement. The will be
the resurrection of both the saved and unsave or lost. The saved
to everlasting life and the lost or unsaved to everlasting death.
REFERRAL PAGE VIOLETO AGYAM HOME