God gave me the vision in the year 1992 to teach
and preach the word of faith and deliverance and to give hope to the hopeless.
By the grace of God the ministry, “ Epistle of Faith Ministries” (AKA Word
Formation) started in my house with my wife and me in December 2000 and
was commissioned December 9, 2001. By the grace of God we are upgrading
in different departments. We have been increasing as we impart hope
to the hopeless by the teaching and preaching of God’s Word.
PURPOSE OF MINISTRY
To give hope to the hopeless by the teaching and preaching
of the word of faith and deliverance.
The word of faith and deliverance.
MINISTRIES AND OUTREACHES
Ministry Outreaches: Departmental Ministries ( Youth, Men, Women, Children) Crusades and seminars, deliverance outreaches.
AREAS OF SPECIAL ANOINTING
1. We believe in the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19,
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Way. the Truth, the Life, and
no one comes to the Father except by Him. (John 14.6, Isaiah 53:12)
3. We believe that Man's only hope for Eternal Salvation is through
the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Salvation is received through repentance
toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. (Luke 24:47, John 3:3,
4. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. (II Timothy
3:15-17,11 Peter 1:21)
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit. All believers are entitled
to and should expect and earnestly seek the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit gives us power to live +or God and equips us to be mighty
Witnesses for His glory. (Acts 1:4,8, Acts 2:39, John 7:37 39 Acts 2 4,
6. We believe in Divine Healing. Deliverance from sickness is provided
for through Jesus Christ and His work on the Cross. Healing is a privilege
for all believers. (Isaiah 53:4-5, James 5:14-16, Matthew 8:16-17)
7. We believe in the Blessed Hope and the Millennial Reign of Christ.
That Christ is coming again for His church, and we who are alive and remain
will be "caught up" with those who have fallen asleep in Christ. This will
be followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to rule and
reign. (I Thess. 4:16, Matthew 24:27, Rev. 1:7, Rev. 19:11-14, Rev. 20:1-6)
8. We believe in the Church and Our Mission. The Church is the body
of Christ with divine appointments to live a godly example both in word
and deed. We are to be an active part in His work through the church. Our
mission is to reach our community with the gospel of Christ and to equip
each other for the work of ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-16, Acts 1:8, Mark
16:15,1 Corinthians 12)
REFERRAL PAGE WILLIAM O. BEJI HOME