We recently concluded the second edition of Safal Niveshak’s Value Investing Contest . Today, I feel happy to announce the winners of the same.
We received 24 entries in total and found it extremely tough to rank them in terms of quality and simplicity of analysis. Thus, we have chosen four winners for the first three positions.
While our choice of winners does not devalue the quality of analyses sent by others, it’s just that we had to pick the best very few, and here they are –
- Ankit Kanodia – Mahindra Holidays
- Vikas Kasturi – NESCO
- Depesh Kashyap – MT Educare
- Samar Srivastava – Poddar Developers
Here are the prizes winners have won –
- 1st Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 5,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 2,500/- each
- 3rd Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 2,000/-
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all who participated!
Click here to view/download all the submitted entries.