Here’s your chance to showcase your analysis skills to the Safal Niveshak tribe, and in the process win a prize if your entry gets chosen amongst the best.
- Write a 2,000 word (max.) report on one Indian company of your choice. It may be a great, or good, or a gruesome business.
- Deadline for report submission by email to me is 10th March 2014.
- Your chosen company can be from any industry.
- The stock must have a market capitalization of more than Rs 100 crore.
The idea must be well researched (by you). Your analysis must cover these areas:
- Company history and business
- Financial strength
- Management quality (have they been good or bad allocators of capital)
- Risks (what can go wrong)
- Valuation (challenge the market’s current valuation – whether the stock is overvalued, undervalued, or fairly valued – instead of calculating your own)
- The report would be exclusive to Safal Niveshak. But you can post an abstract at other places and link to the full report on Safal Niveshak.
Evaluation & Rewards
I will evaluate each submitted entry ONLY on the quality and simplicity of analysis, though good presentation and proper language is more than welcome (would save me editing time!)
There are three prizes to be won –
- 1st Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 5,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 3,000/-
- 3rd Prize – Books of choice, worth Rs 2,000/-
All submitted entries would be published on Safal Niveshak (the author can remain anonymous if he/she wants).
This contest is now open. Remember, the deadline is 10th March 2014.