“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
~ George Bernard Shaw
A wise man once said that a person who doesn’t make any mistakes in stock market investing is someone who has never bought a stock.
For most of us investors, however, we are left with a lot of regrets come year end…
- I should have bought this stock a few months ago!
- I should have sold this stock a few months ago!
- Why did I sell this stock!
- Why didn’t I buy that stock!
- I made so many mistakes this year!
Needless to say, mistakes lead to resentments, resentments make you miserable, and being miserable is always painful.
When I look back at my mistakes this year, I see one that was really up there.